Imposing mountains with rugged peaks are waiting to be explored.
Whether you are a walker, a hiker or an experienced climber – the Klostertal has the right path for everyone. Along bubbling springs, in mountain meadows fragrant with herbs, there is much to discover and experience.
Ask your landlord for a suitable hike. Just about any peak you can see from the window, you can climb!
Hiking tips with geologist and hiking guide Dr. Joschi Kaiser
Dr. Kaiser is a specialist in geological hiking and an expert in earth history. He knows the Klostertal like hardly anyone else and knows many anecdotes to tell.
These hikes are especially recommended:
- Red wall – geological development over 100 million years
- Stone sea – living shallow sea with petrifactions (fossils)
- Muttjöchle – mountain tearing, what have left us mountain building and ice age
- Klostertal, valley floor – Geological features
- Flexenstraße – building history, special features
- Stone culture walk Bludenz – monuments, facades, fountains, churches
Info & Booking
Tel.: +43 / (0)664 – 1680050