Ski & Snowboard
Sonnenkopf ski resort
- Natural snow
- Snow guaranteed until spring
- Children up to 8 years ride free
- Numerous deep snow variations directly next to the slopes
- Two huge backcountry areas with up to 1250 vertical meters without ascent (only for experienced). The powder run into the Nenzigasttal valley offers varied terrain with lush elevation gains and a length of 3 km.
- The black slope into Bäraloch is one of the steepest slopes in Austria with its 1.5 km length and 64% incline
- 31 km of ski slopes (blue 12 km, red 18 km, black 1 km, ski routes 5,5 km)
- 9 cable cars and lifts (1 gondola, chair lifts, 4 T-bar lifts)
- free ski bus and parking
- Après-ski and mountain restaurants
- Ski and toboggan rental
More information and current prices and snow depths: Ski resort Sonnenkopf
Ski region Arlberg
No other ski region has produced more Olympic and world champions in alpine skiing. On the Arlberg, in a sense where the Klostertal ends, modern alpine skiing was invented and perfected.
Today, kings and starts vacation there, but especially those who have found in search of the best slopes, the best snow and the most beautiful panorama. The Arlberg is for beginners and challenges the best.
Through the connection with the ski area Warth (Auenfeldjet), the Arlberg is now the largest ski area in Vorarlberg.
More information, prices and snow depths: Ski Arlberg